- Self-rising flour
- Plain Greek yogurt (full-fat or non-fat both work great!)
Are you read for how easy this is? Here we go!
- Preheat your oven to 400 and make sure your rack is moved close to the bottom of the oven.
- Mix together equal parts self-rising flour and plain Greek yogurt either by hand or in a standing mixer. A cup of each will yield a nice-sized pizza; how much you use depends on what you are making.
- Once the dough has come together, remove from the mixing bowl onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes. You can also use your mixer dough hook to accomplish this.
- Shape dough according to what you’re making: If you’re making biscuits, separate into small balls. If you’re making pizza, lightly flour your rolling pin and roll the dough.
- Bake at 400 — time will vary. The edges of pizza dough will start to brown or the tops of buns/biscuits will start to brown when finished baking. The best way to check is to take one out of the oven and cut it in half.
Unable to get self-rising flour? You can actually make your own. For everyone cup of all-purpose flour, add 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder and 1/4 tsp of salt. Whisk together to blend well. It’s that easy!