1. You fed me too many pre-packaged meals.
2. You let me watch too much TV and screens.
3. I wish you would have put more effort into making me do more common core math assignments.
4. Fresh fruit would have been better than packed fruit, obviously.
5. I wish you would have cooked more instead of ordering take-out meals that consisted of chicken fingers, French fries, and pizza.
6. It would have been great if you would have violated the rules and put me in danger for things like prom.
7. I’m behind in life because we didn’t finish every art or gym project my teacher assigned.
8. You unfortunately didn’t teach me a new language or skill.
9. I wish we would have done more virtual meet-ups that I probably won’t remember.
10. You should have demanded a more consistent bedtime schedule.
Take a deep breath, mama. You’re doing just fine, and when your kids look back on this time, they’ll fondly remember how courageous you were and how hard you tried.