Working 1:1 with a virtual running coach is one of the best investments you can make. We spend a lot of shoes, clothes, and gear – but become apprehensive to let someone help us achieve our goals! A running coach will help you achieve your goals through a personalized plan, weekly check-ins, and endless support.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
What you can expect depends on what you hope to achieve as well as where you are in your running journey. There are no “standard runners,” so I do not provide any standard plans. Thus, all plans and coaching will be strategically personalized to meet your needs and goals.
PERSONALIZED 1:1 COACHING PACKAGE:
- UNLIMITED virtual check-ins with your coach (texting/social networks/whatever works for you) and one 30 minute video or phone call per week
- Free basic athlete account through Final Surge website and app to track your workouts, analyze your improvements with your coach, and celebrate all of your success!
- Private Facebook group for additional support and accountability among other athletes-in-training
- 25% off apparel and exclusive branded athlete gear/apparel
- Two edits per plan
One Month – Run Coaching
PERSONALIZED TRAINING PLAN:
- Personalized training plan based on your goals and fitness level
- Minimal virtual check-ins
- Access to private Facebook group for support and accountability among other athletes in training
- One edit
Running Plan ONLY
GROUP BEGINNER 5K & 10K TRAINING
Conquer your first 5K or 10k with other See Court Run athletes! Receive a semi-custom plan* + weekly training advice created by RRCA Coach Courtney Poullas. You will receive:
- Access to the group training via Facebook
- Initial coaching call (one) via phone/WiFi calling with Courtney
- Unlimited electronic communication
- Weekly training tips and strategies
All athletes must sign the standard athlete waiver + fill out the coaching questionnaire before the plan is released and coaching begins.
*Semi-custom refers to a plan that includes pace and times based on your skills and abilities. The duration of the plan is standard as are the number of running days per week. No edits.
Group Beginner 5K or 10K Training
- Pregnancy & postpartum running
- Beginners [all distances]
- Running for weight loss
- Post-injury running
Note: The above are my most common specializations; she coaches runners of all levels and at all stages.